Team Haylor, ya feel me.

Haylor.

So, I usually stay away from all those Tumblr support blogs and Twitter accounts, but unfortunately I was unable to refrain from it on a certain occasion. Due to a certain couple kicking up a huge storm on Twitter known as Haylor.

Now, I understand that with every fanbase, there will be immature fans. But, why is it that when Harry is seen walking about with Taylor while the two are in New York (and before the pictures were released), that she is suddenly this horrible monster?

My biggest question came from a couple startling tweets I’m sad to have read. How exactly is Taylor Swift using Harry?

Now, I understand the boys are huge, and that they have millions and millions of dollars. But so does Taylor. Taylor has been extremely wealthy for a longer amount of time, ever since Fearless.

And, y’all, Taylor has much more money than One Direction. Please, just get that through your heads. Yes, 1D is rich. But Taylor, at the moment is richer. I mean, guys, she made the most money of all female artists in the past year. And she’s had more album sales than any other artist since 2005.

So my question is, so what if Taylor and Harry are going out? So fucking what.

I understand that these haters are only a handful of Directioners as a whole. But it’s still unfortunate that it’s even something I felt the need to write.

GAH.

I love Taylor. And I love Harry. And, I think they are just too cute, y’all don’t even know.

K, rant-ish thing over.
December 5th, 2012 at 12:06am