thank you.

I don't want to make this one of those dramatic goodbye letters that I see frequently on Mibba, so I'll make it short and sweet. I think I'm done with Mibba.
I don't know if it's merely temporarily, or...close to permanently. But I'm definitely not deactivating my account, and I'll check on here from time to time, sometimes commenting on blogs or responding in threads and such.

Maybe it was because of what happened when I displayed my opinion maybe a week or so ago, but it doesn't matter now. You know...I actually felt like I was important on Mibba, being a story editor and magazine member and all. That didn't dim down too much when I resigned from those jobs, but I've been drifting further and further away from Mibba, and I think I'm just done.
I want to thank all my friends who ever helped me when I was down, or gave me creative ideas for stories, and whoever was kind and generous to me at all. I could give about a million shout-outs, but this doesn't go out to just my close, personal friends. It goes out to anyone who has ever associated with me kindly, at all, because you all have made my experience on Mibba so much better.

I'm sad that I can't spend the Christmas Holidays on here, but that's entirely on me. All of this is on me. Yes, it was prompted by a particular user, but that doesn't matter now. I'm so glad to have found such a home here, but I guess I have moved on.

Thank you, Mibba.
December 5th, 2012 at 01:37pm