It's the way you feel

After awhile you just blame yourself, you just give up. You sit in your room quietly, cuddled up in your blankets wondering what gone wrong. The grades slip, you've lost your mind, the clothes begin to fall off, or become too tight. You'd do anything for someone to ask if you're okay, but again, you say you're fine. You wonder if, just something out there will care for you. You want someone to hold you and tell you everything will be okay. Even though you know everything is not okay. You just want to curl up and never be seen again. You just don't want to show your ugly face anymore. It's just depression. You'd never think it'd get so low. You hid it, you don't let anyone see the monster that carries over your shoulder. You just smile and make sure everything looks fine. You make it seem like you're the happiest girl in the world. But you're not. Not at all. People walk into your life, and then just walk out, leaving that door open for others to crawl in and use you. Until that one person walks in and shuts the door, locks it and throws away the key. They make it seem like the world is such a brighter place. They take your blanket off of you, you're safety net is gone, it disappeared. They grab you by the hand and lead you out a new door. One you never saw before. But the monster is still yet on your shoulder, but they make him seem like a vulture... a tiny thing that can just fly away when they realize they aren't welcome. But that person can lead you back to bet and but the blanket back on and tell the vulture to come back. They find the key they let go of and open the door back open. Is this how all teenagers act? At least some point in life? You feel alone like no one loves or cares for you. It's you and you alone. You are nothing. You've always been nothing. This is how you think with everything you never think highly of yourself, why should you? And that you is me.
December 5th, 2012 at 06:07pm