Rehabbin Day One .

So for my Ex Rehab to work it takes two people. And that sucks major ass. Today once again another arguement unfolded based upon the reasoning of why things ended, Jimmy made a comment saying that the excuse he gave me really wasnt the real reason behind why he dumped me. The excuse he gave me was that his two ex's phoebe (current girlfriend) and sidney were creating drama and blah blah blah. At the time when he first said it to me i honestly knew that it was an excuse because well it just sounded like a lie/excuse. duh. So I asked him what the real reason was and he said it was too complicated to me to understand. IDGAF it its complicated, I just wanna know WHY. So having to piece it together myself I came up with many different reasons like maybe he fell out of love, just simply wasnt interested anymore, maybe he cheated and doesnt want anyone to know, maybe he didnt care from the beginning, or he fell in love with his ex again and didnt wanna tell me so he just ended things and honestly those tear me the fuck up. I feel stupid as fuck for trying to make things work on a civil level. Whatever the reason may be I have decided to take a new approach to this ex rehab since my ex refuses to participate. Its clear I have to do this alone. So I'm now taking the "shut the fuck up and take the class in silence, wait till second semester when we switch classes and then I wont have to worry about seeing his face ever again." approach, this will work. I just gotta pratice. Well I just wanted to write this before I went to work. kbye.
December 6th, 2012 at 09:39pm