Please let any anti-gay "Christian" know . . .

- The Bible contains only six admonishments to homosexuals, but over 600 (100x as many) toward heterosexuals.

- Sodom and Gomorrah had nothing to do with homosexuality. And anyone who thinks that was righteous (because the men wanted to rape the angels) should really consider if they think it's okay to give their daughter to a rapist to curb their homosexual impulses. (If so, please report that person to the proper authorities so their children are taken away)

- Leviticus (two of the six found here) was a list of rules for people trying to rebuild their population, to which gay sex does not help. In addition, it only discusses sex between two men, never loving relationships.

- All of the verses in the New Testament (three) were written by Paul who really REALLY hated women, hated sex, thought marriage was awful. (and it is hypothesized that he may have been a self-hating homosexual)

- Then point out David/Jonathan and the obvious man/man loving going on there and watch them shit themselves.

- You can also point out 'judge not lest ye be judged', 'let he who is without sin cast the first stone upon her', the fact that Jesus said nothing anti-gay, nor did He address homosexuality at all. (In fact, he may have helped save the husband/lover of a gay man. Theory, source.)

Image


To sum up, everyone has the right to be prejudiced, bigot but no one has the right to use their bigotry to strip others of their rights. Anyone who uses God as an excuse isn't really a Christian, doesn't understand the Bible, and isn't going to be greeted at the Pearly Gates with open arms like they think they will. They will be in big trouble because God really gets pissed off when people use Him as an excuse for all the bullshit they pull.

*If no one picked it up, this is only referring to people trying to fight the legalization of gay marriage. They can think it's a sin to themselves as much as they want. (They're wrong, but they can think it.)
December 8th, 2012 at 12:07am