I've been away

Hello,

A lot of people ask me why I wont update and that I'm taking too long with my art and stuff.
Some are even angry on why I'm not working on my stories anymore.

I apologize for this.

The reason why I have been away for so long is because I'm having a huge depression.
I've been feeling numb most of the time and that doesn't really inspire me to write.
I'm also trying to focus myself on my school and that's taking a lot of time too. (I'm in the second year of university, (Art teacher))

I've got professional help to get me through this period of time.
But in the meantime I can't promise that I'll update. I'm trying though, I don't always feel like a lifeless zombie, but when I do, nothing good will come out of me.
I hope my readers and maybe others understand this and wont judge me.

This entire thing came as a surprise for me too, but something somewhere went terribly wrong which lead me in to this darkness. Of course when you don't feel like yourself and nothing can bring you to do anything you start doing things you'll eventually regret.
First in abandoning everyone you love because you might think you're not worth them. Later on in doing alcohol and drugs to numb out your mind even more. Of course it's not right but when you're in such a state of mind you don't care about anything or anyone.
I'm slowly climbing out of this hell that I created around me, but it's taking time.
It might even take half a year, or maybe an entire year, before I'm fully out of it and feel the life inside of me again.

I'm feeling a lot better than I did before though, and talking to a psychologist really helps a little.
I only hope that all of the people that's reading this right now, understand why I haven't been on Mibba lately.

Daisy
December 8th, 2012 at 03:09pm