My Stories.

This is mainly for me because I have too many projects going on and I need to organize them. I'm working on four stories right now and two are my top priority but I'll go through all of them.

I Believe In Us is an OT6 story or if you want to be technical it is a polyamorous relationship regarding One Direction and Harry's best friend, Austin (an original character). I was super nervous writing this story because open relationships like this still aren't as accepted in society as other relationships but I liked the idea enough to give it a shot. This story does contain some smut.

12 Days Of Christmas are going to be 10 different one shots with the different 1D ships(Larry, Ziam, Narry, etc) and the last two chapters are going to be an OT5 two shot. None of these will have smut in them, they are all going to be sickeningly cute. They will be posted on December 14th through December 25th.

Drive My Soul is a Niall Horan short story. I've been overcome with Niall feels and was inspired by all of the times Niall has said he's too lazy to try and get a girlfriend. This fic will probably only be ten chapters because I can't seem to write a fic with more than 15 chapters anymore.

Star Crossed Lovers is an AU Zayn Malik story. It's an AU so that means One Direction doesn't exist, the other guys will appear in this but like I said they aren't in One Direction. I really love the ideas I have for this story but it is a different style than what I'm used to so that's why updates are so slow.

I also write a lot of One Direction one shots. These are all of the different 1D ships and the plot lines all vary and they are all dedicated to my lovely friend Kayla because well for one I love her and two because she always gives me inspiration and we bounce ideas off of each other all the time.

Oh! I am also going to start working on a Larry story that is going to be called I'm Gonna Love You. It won't be posted until after I Believe In Us, 12 Days and some other one shots are done but I'm really excited about it. It's going to be a kid fic so (spoiler alert) Harry is going to have a kid and it is going to be an AU so again One Direction doesn't exits but all of the boys are going to be in it.

Okay well those are all of the projects I'm working on. If the stories you are subscribed to aren't being updated I'm probably being distracted by one shots but I will update the fics as soon as I can. So keep an eye out for all of those updates and if you haven't heard of them it'd mean the world to me if you checked them out. I never request comments but they do help give me motivation to write.

I would love to read some new fics so if you would like to recommend some to me that would be great! I mainly read One Direction fics now and as a disclaimer I don't read tragedies or love triangles (which is saying something since I'm writing an OT6 but whatever). Anything else though I'll give it a shot.

So this has been pretty pointless but until next time folks!
xx Amelia
December 10th, 2012 at 12:07am