Last night was probably, single handedly, one of my worst experiences.

Last night was one of my friend's birthday parties.

Afterwards, 6 of us went to one of the guy's family's hunting cabin in the middle of fucking no where. It took about an hour and a half to get there. Then, we all had to pile in Justin's truck to get up the hill to it.

It was raining and foggy. We got there at about 1 this morning. Maybe midnight, I can't remember. Anyway, the hill was a muddy mess. I didn't think we were going to make it.

But we did. And we all had a few beers. The guy that was supposed to be driving two of our friends home only had one, so by the time he left he'd be okay. The birthday girl got shit faced. She kissed every single one of us there and was like throwing herself at the guys. It was so bad.

I had like 2 beers. Maybe 3. I was just a little buzzed, just enough to have a little fun. Burf, Justin, Destiny, and MaKayla were fuuucked up. Nick and I were the only okay ones.

At about 2, Burf, Nick, and MaKayla start walking down the hill to where Nick's car was at.

They got lost. Justin (who I'd previously been cuddling for whatever reason.) started throwing up and being violent.

Destiny and I got scared. We called our friends Wes and Trey to come get us. By the time they found us, they'd found Burf and them in the woods. MaKayla was SOBBING and they were soaking wet and it was terrible.

The guy driving was not a nice person and was fucking around to freak MaKayla out. He almost drove off a cliff. I didn't like him. And when MaKayla was begging him to slow down, he was laughing at her.

I don't know who he was, but I was begging Trey, who was setting next to me in the back, to make him slow down or something. Of course Trey couldn't do anything with him.

So they drop Nick and them off at his car and we decide to go on with Wes and Trey to this one armed guy's house who was partying. We were like sure, as long as we can go home soon.

I didn't know any of these people. They were all shit faced. They were all loud. I was ready to cry from exhaustion and the want to go home. I BEGGED Wes to take us home. Begged him. Cried for Trey. They hadn't started drinking yet, they were able.

But they refused, saying we could party and then after they sobered up, we could go home.

We got there at 4, we didn't get to leave until 7 this morning and thats when I called my aunt to come get us. Trey had left and Wes was saying after he slept for a few hours and Destiny and I cuddled him, we'd get to go home.

Nah. I had his drunk ass tell my aunt how to get there. By this point, I had been awake for literally 24+ hours. I had taken the ACT that morning and had to be up early.

I was ready to die of exhaustion. So my aunt came and got us and my mom wasn't buying our made up story until my step dad told her to let it go, we were home and safe. No harm done.

But I don't know, definitely one of my top 5 shittiest party experiences.

Be safe kids, and never drink underage or go behimd your parents backs. It's bad. Look what happens. Bad bad bad.
December 10th, 2012 at 02:37am