I love it when you guys pick photos for me, so do it again? :) + Can anyone find these songs for me?

Before I start, I was wondering if anyone could find me a link to either of these songs? Not to download, but just like, through Youtube or something like that. I hope these are the right names of the songs. I tried looking myself but found nothing :(

Frustrated (Frustrating? Not entirely sure which one is the correct name) by Day of Fire

and

Falls Apart by Deja Vu

Any help would be wonderful!

Yup, it's one of those blogs again. I need you guys to help me pick a photo for my story. I'll give a brief summary.

Basically, it's about a guy (Jim Parsons) and he's an art student. He's known Girl #1 for a few years. She's a sophomore in college now, and has liked him for a while. Her best friend, Girl #2, comes to the school as a Freshman and ends up liking him too, and they hang out and it pisses Girl #1 off blah blah blah.

*What year they're in may or may not change lol.

Anyway, with that in mind, leave a comment with your favorite? Thanks you guys! :)

1. Image

2. Image

3. Image

4. Image

5. Image

6. Image

7. Image

I won't lie, I had to go through a lot of pages to find those. The Jim Parsons tag on Tumblr is mostly him as Sheldon Cooper, which I don't mind, but that's not who the character is, you know? So it was hard to find him in pictures without the rest of the BBT cast, or not looking like a celebrity lol.

How is everyone? Have a good weekend? :)
December 10th, 2012 at 04:55am