The unluckiest 4 days of my life.

I cant explain really how unlucky Ive been recently, Ive had no control over it, and I cant really believe it.

It all started on Friday, my friends 18th, and we all went to Jacks for pre drinks, and that went well, and I had a great time talking to so so so so so many friends and helping out a couple people who were upset and sick.
Then we went to the venue by taxi, and we just slaughtered the Taxi driver for being an Everton fan, which was funny.
We were all so drunk.

It was going well, and I was just talking to loads of people, getting served, having a good night, then Jordan somehow managed to pick me up and Chokeslam me, like in WWE, I just laughed so hard, because I was like what the actual f*ck, how did you manage to pick me up like that.
Then me and Kane were dancing around, and I cant remember much, but I fell over.... and boom.
I hit my chin on the floor, the next thing I know I had blood pouring out my chin.
I grabbed Kane and we both went to the toilets where we were followed by Javan.
Im good with things like this, I was just like meh, its only a cut, it will be ok.
But everyones face when they saw it :O :O :O
They said Jake, call 999, go hospital, you need stitches, trust me, that was the last resort.
When it comes down to it Im hard as nails, I did not want to go hospital and I was shrugging my shoulders at it.
Bleeding didnt stop and it kept getting worse, so Kane and Javan took me in to town where we found some coppers and they had a look at me and told me to get a taxi to A and E, so I did that... on my own, on a friday night, p*ssed out me face, with blood pouring out my chin.
I got to A and E around 1am and it was empty, I told them my name and then sat down, I was treated straight away which was good.
They glued my chin back together and I got a taxi back home.
I woke up so so so hungover on saturday it was crazy, and my jaw, oh my god, so painful.
I havent told Dad, and I dont intend to.

Saturday I just chilled, then in the evening I took Tasmin out for dinner which was nice.
Then I came home and fell asleep.

On the Sunday I placed a £10 bet on the football.
Man Utd, Liverpool, Dundee Utd, Atletico Madrid, Marseille and Burton.
66/1. If you can do maths and understand betting then well done, Id have won £660.
Every game involved luck, and I was so close to winning, the only team letting me down being Marseille who were at home to Lorient and were odds on.
However looking at the match facts, they had a player sent off, and conceded a penalty. NO LUCK.
I was so unlucky, Liverpool and Man Utd both won 3-2 away, so I thought hell, it must be my lucky day.
Not.

After that I thought it must be written in the stars for me to fail my driving test, I was correct.
I prepared slowly, keeping to myself, I didnt go college, I just stayed in, listened to music and stayed calm.
My Tester was called Walter... Hes around 80 years old and is known by literally everyone for the amount of failings his given people.
I took it careful, I didnt go over 30mph or 20mph in built up areas, I reversed around the corner spot on.
He failed me on speeding.... and change of direction....
Now Im sorry, but I did not speed, I know I didnt.
And the change of direction was wrong, I know it was.
I did one thing wrong, and I was aware of it.
Im honest, and normally Id come out of it and say Im sorry, I let myself down and Id have been so upset.
But I didnt, I did everything correctly apart from one blind spot check, and this c*nt of an old man has stereotypically labelled me immediately, he made me feel uncomfortable, and failed me on perfectionist issues, it was an absolute joke.
I was so angry, so so so angry, I was swearing at my instructor and told him to drive me home, not to college.
I was shouting at my Dad at how angry I was, and how much of a joke it is, when I know people far worse than me on the road, and he has the nerve to fail like he did today.
The first thing I did was go down to the Gym and let my anger out on heavy heavy weights.

Ive been so unlucky, its crazy, tonight I will put in for my test again, and I swear to God I will pass next time. I should have passed today. Ergh.

Onwards and Upwards, the summer is planned, and a blog will be going up later about the places I have planned to visit with my friends. Amazing.
For now Im staying focused, I have alot of work coming up, and it does not feel like christmas, nor does it feel like my 18th birthday.
I dont care, Im living for next summer, it is going to be the best ever.
December 10th, 2012 at 07:02pm