Things that upset me...

Okay..so this is basically just a rant about all the different things that bother me. A lot of them are just small things but still annoying.

So here we go, first off I hate when people are insensitive to other people when they are hurting. I can be at work and a kid will be crying and I will set them on my lap(if they are little) and comfort them. I will just let them cry and talk to them and rub their back. And things are going better, and then my boss will come in the same room I'm in, and depending on the mood she is is, she will snap at them and tell them to get over it. She did this one time when there was a five year old laying in my lap crying, and I almost lost it. I just hate when some is dealing with something and crying and some one comes along and doesnt even care. I mean, maybe I just care to much and want other people to be okay and happy, but it still bothers me.

Another thing is when my boyfriend(still weird) gets all upset when I drink. It is hypocritical, he drinks more then I do, and I don't get upset. But I tell him when I do, and he gets upset. And I only tell him so he won't get upset for lying. Since I'm not going to get to talk to the personnel thought I was going to on new years I made plans with some friends to get together and get shit faced.(which I have never done) so I told him because I'm not going to keep things from him, and he got upset and just stopped talking to me and sat there. Then the other day before I did a couple straight shots and then we talked later and I said something, and he stopped talking and told me to go to bed. I just don't get it, why is it okay for him to, but not me?

And then there is the biggest thing that bothers me, when people are parents but they don't act like it. They just completely blow there kid off and don't go to things for them because they have better things to do, like go out with there friends. Or when they expect their kids to do everything that they don't want to do, or they just expect them to do things with out being asked or told. I also really cannot stand when parent tell their kids they are worthless and they wish they never had then. You.do.not.ever. Tell someone that. That is one of the worst things that you can tell a kid. No matter what age, coming from a parent that will always hurt.

Well anyway..that's all...thanks for listen to my rant about life
December 11th, 2012 at 01:47am