"You're nothing like your sister."

Thanks dad. That's a nice thing to say to me.

My sister is 21 of age with a drivers license, a job and is working on becoming a nurse. I sit here. I remember in two years ago I had no fucking clue what I wanted to be. I said a writer but I'm not smart enough for that. I found the 2 most things that make me happy and smile: Photography and bands. My room wall is loved down with magazine pics I have ripped out from AP. AP is literally just a freeway away from me. Cleveland Ohio. I look at my wall and think "One day, my pictures will be on the wall of future kids." I smile and smile how my pictures might make that one kid as happy to see the people who helped them through the rough times. I know how it feels. I want to work in the field because I know how it feels to have your wall plaster with band members. But it kills me that my own blood, my own friends, think I can't do it. They tell me how I could had picked something more appropriate. Something worth it. My dad just blatter away how "anyone could be a photographer." and how it's hard work. I know it's going to be hard work. I know that I might have to work a job to pay off my job. I don't care. I can work at a game stop, then snap pictures. I was also planning to do freelancing to make things a but more easier. It bothers me that everyone in this fucking house bonce me off of my sister. I don't have a job yet but at least I finally got out the house an got an application to Game Stop. I don't have my temps, leave me alone, I'm still reading the rule book. I'M ONLY 16! I haven't taken my ACT yet and I have to deal with myself and others telling me how I'm not smart enough to pass. BUT, I know that what I want to do when I get older will take a lot of work. Right now, I'm working on getting a Nokia camera. Yes, I'm going to college. Today in school I wrote a 2 page letter to myself to get my shit straight. I have to stop being lazy, stop with the procrastination. I might update two of my chapters to my Andley/Racky Sequel sometime this week because I got to get myself together. To busy online. I'm almost done with this Game Stop Application. Wish me luck?

I just have to believe in myself and that's it.
December 11th, 2012 at 02:20am