So many feelings and I just don't even know.

So first off, that guy from Sunday pissed me off. All day he bugged me about me sending him a picture of me in my bra. Let me say this now, I'm not meaning to bash anyone who sends these pictures. I'm just not that type of person. But I told him no, multiple times. He kept bugging me about it. When I went to bed he was still bugging me and finally he was like, "Fine." So I went, "Now, I'm going to sleep. I will talk to you tomorrow. Now good night." Then he was like, "K." So yesterday I went to talk to him, trying to be friendly (which I usually never am unless I'm already friends with you) and he was being all rude and was just like "K" which I hate. So I went, "If you say 'K' one more time, I'm deleting you from my contacts."

Oh, and the asshat lied about not having a girlfriend. He was bugging me about the picture and I went, "Don't you have a girlfriend anyways?" and he's like, "No." THE BITCH IS WRITING ON YOUR WALL ON FACEBOOK ABOUT HOW SHE LOVES YOU AND IT SAYS YOU'RE IN A RELATIONSHIP AND YOU'RE TELLING HER YOU LOVE HER. NO.
Now, my question for any guys (or even girls) who read this, if you ask someone for a picture *nudge, nudge* and they say no multiple times, do you respect that or get pissed at them?

Anyways. So I'm rereading the final Harry Potter book and I'm so in love with it all over again and I just can't even. I'm so in love.

Then. Then. My friend Carly texted me and was all, "IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS LAAAA LALALA LAAAA." So I said, "I CAN'T THINK OF THE PART AFTER THAT SO YOU GET DECK THE HALLS. DECK THE HALLS WITH BOUGHS OF HOLLY FA LA LA LA LA LA LA." She was like, "Oh my god I fucking love you." I love this friendship. Lol.

And there's an alarm clock called Clocky that has wheels and when you hit snooze for a second time, it rolls and hides and when it goes off again you have to get up and find it. I want one even though it would be irritating but it would still be fun. XD

And then this girl in my study hall today went, "10 year olds are fun to play with." and in my mind I went, "But not to eat." FUCK YOU PLAY-DOH COMMERCIALS. But I was dying. I was like, "Why my mind. What. What." I can't even. What is my life. Lol.
December 11th, 2012 at 10:50pm