My Chemical Romance Fan fiction + Frerard/Waycest

Sooo, I guess the point of this blog is to both state a clear observation, and to ask for your help.

I've been on Mibba since July of 2008 (i think, or maybe 2007) I always forget, but regardless, I feel like I've been on Mibba for a long time. Now, fan fiction was always dominated Mibba, and back in the day My Chem fan fiction was the "it"/popular fan fiction on Mibba, which I think now a days belongs to One Direction.

Anyway, that isn't the point. I feel like back in the day there were ALL different types of My Chem fan fiction, which was nice because there were varieties to chose from and read, but I feel like now a days the My Chem fan fiction on here is all just the same. I feel like every time I look them up using the search tag I feel like I the same type of results:

FRERARD : now don't get me wrong, I never had anything against Frerard. In fact, I was a fan of it when they did "Frerard-ish" things in public/in concert etc. But, to be honest, I was never fond of the Frerard fan fiction. I guess it was because I knew they were both straight men who where in committed relationships. Now it's harder for me to read them because they are married men with CHILDREN. I just don't fantasize about it being a reality, or, just like to read about it. I can't pin point it, I've just never been a fan.

And I feel like most of include similiar character lines:

Frank is either the huge cocky, sexy bad ass we all know and love, or the scared timid abused child.

And Gerard is just little Frankie's savior....sexually and emotionally.

Waycest: Probably my least favorite of all type of My Chem Fan fiction. There is just no way to describe my dislike for this one....knowing Gerard and Mikey are brothers and then trying to read a story of them falling in love/having sex just honestly makes me want to -_- I'm sorry, I'm just not into incest.

Vampire/Zombie: This one is just way too over done for me to like them anymore. I read them back in the day. I was never into the vampire crazy so it never caught my interest. They always involve My Chem trying to survive a Zombie apocalypse or something...it just gets old.

Now, I know my ranting is getting long...and I want to apologize. I'm not trying to bash any of your stories if they fall under this category, but it seems like when I search for stories now a days this is literally all that comes up. Hey, maybe I'm not searching hard enough...but that's where all you lovely people come along!

Does anyone have ANY my chem stories they want to suggest? PLEASE, i just wanna read a good story!

Thank you :)

xox
December 12th, 2012 at 12:40am