Time Machine, Moonshiners, urgh.

So I have a MacBook, right? And my dad's bugged me about backing up my music and stuff and that I needed to figure out how to do it because he's never worked with a Mac. Well, figured it out. Got Time Machine going. It's backing up now. It's at 1.08 GB out of 66.06 GB. Oh lord have mercy. >.> I'm gonna be here awhile. Addition, now it's decided it wants to be stupid.

Now. Am I the only one it seems that's addicted to the show Moonshiners? I am addicted to this show. It's just so great. I don't care if it's staged or not, it's just that great to me. I mean, don't get me wrong. I'm like 99.9% sure there are real moonshiners out there because they make arrests for it all the time. Hell, I'm pretty sure people in my family make moonshine. >.> Go family in Tennessee. LOL. Oh, my family is so full of stereotypical rednecks that it's not even funny. Well, it kinda is. My cousin went to my great grandma's funeral and our other cousin, who at the time was about 5 years older than her, started flirting with her. They had an outhouse at that house too. When my one cousin died here a couple months ago, at his funeral everyone was dressed in jeans and t-shirts or muscle shirts and his hearse was his pick-up truck. It's not funny but at the same time it is. .____.

Now, I'm off to go watch some moonshiners. Night, Mibbians! <3
December 13th, 2012 at 04:05am