Sorry I'm horrible and never update :(

I really need to update all of my stories as well as work on some one shots for contests. I'm in this awful mood - it's because of Christmas. Christmas is not my friend.
But all I really want to do is read fiction. I'll get these awesome ideas for NEW stuff (because I really need to start a new story -_-) When I have two up that need to be updated ASAP and like four others that I've been working on but haven't posted yet.
I hate feeling this way. Yuck. I need to get out of this rut.
But Christmas is stressful.
My grandmother just passed away and honestly I'm still not okay with it. I'm still fighting acceptance. I'm stressed because all I need to finish up my EDDA certificate is 160 hours of 'externship' at a dental office and I have yet to find an office.

It doesn't help that my love's Christmas presents are lost in the mail :( I'd had them sent to my mom's house so he couldn't find them. But the last time I went home I forgot them, so she mailed them to me and they have yet to make it here. I'm seriously jaded about it because they were awesome and one of a kind and we're broke.

Bleck. I think I would feel better if I could write something useful and substantial that ya'll could actually read!
December 13th, 2012 at 09:00am