Recommend Stories? Also, fanfic updates!

Hello lovely people!! I hope you're doing VERY well. And if you're not and having a bad day; cheer up! You can message me and I'll try to cheer you up. :)

Anyway, just thought I would write and update and talk and what not lol. I haven't been very connected to the mibba community lately. After I received death threats (talked about in my last blog), I haven't felt much like writing the past few months. BUT, I am back and I feel like updating and reading stuff. :)

I've been working on my recommendation blog, but it's not yet complete. So if you have any stories you would like to recommend for me to read and POSSIBLY put in the blog (not promising anything), then just comment and I will check them out. Fair warning, I usually only read One Direction, All Time Low, The Maine, Forever The Sickest Kids, The Wanted and My Chemical Romance stories. But maybe I'll like something else enough to put it on the next blog. :) So send me recommendations please!

Moving on. Now that I have officially come back to mibba, I will be updating my fanfics.

I have gotten many messages asking me to update We Are Broken, so your wish is my command. I have FINALLY updated it yesterday. Plus, I already have another update that I will be posting later tonight. I hope you like it. Would be nice if you subbed and recommended! I have also written a Ziam one-shot, Forever and Always.

I will be updating Up All Night hopefully today. If not, tomorrow. Punk Rock and Boy Bands Don't Mix will also be updated very soon. The latest these updates will come is Sunday (Won't be here on Saturday as I will be seeing ED SHEERAN!!!!)

I have also been thinking about continuing my Larry fic, Hush Hush, Keep it Down Now, Voices Carry. Not sure if I will or not. I stopped writing it for some reasons and if you would like to know those reasons, please refer to my last blog. But I really do enjoy writing it and I would love to continue it. I just want people to know that I don't ship Larry like those who bother Louis and Eleanor online. Just as a bromance for me. :) But I haven't decided if it will come back or not.

Thank you to all who talked to me about the problems I was having for the past few months! It really helped. You're all so lovely. :)

Anyway, have a great day everyone! Happy writing!

-Laura
December 13th, 2012 at 11:10am