Lady had a bad day at school today =[ + Stories

Yeahhhhh, I had a bad day at school today. :/

Let's start with this morning.

I guess I turned off the volume to my phone, or kept hitting "Dismiss" or whatever for my alarms, but long story short I woke up late. About 7:40-ish, when school actually starts. Left my house at eight and got there at 8:15, halfway through first period. That's my second lateness this year.

So anyway, then second period, gym. Normally, in my gym class, we don't play with the guys. All the other senior classes do, but that's okay because the girls in my class don't prefer to play with the guys, they play too rough.

So we're playing handball in gym, and some kids had lab today so they were missing, so my teacher decides to split us up into three teams, girls and guys mixed.

Then none of the girls played, we just moved up and down the gym while the guys threw the ball. I dunno if my teacher's gonna give me credit for today, since I "didn't participate." I already have a B.

Not to mention I almost got hit in the goddamn face. Twice. And was stepped on by the boys. And almost got hit more than that. Real fun.

Then third period Art. Still bad. Firstly, there's four of us that sit at one table. C, she's my friend. L and C are in grades lower than me, and I think they're alright. I like L the best out of the two.

Anyway, so L, C, and I, we always tease each other during Art. But we just joke around, you know? But lately C's been getting physical about it. By that, I mean she'll touch my things like grab my pencil from my hand, touch my stuff, etc.

I don't think she's trying to be ignorant about it, but I don't like it.

So today I come in and I knew we were gonna mess with each other like we do every day, and the first thing C does is grab my hair. She like, rubs it and latches onto it and I had to push her away.

Then when I told them I didn't feel like messing around today because I was having a bad day, they naturally asked why, so I told them and C was mocking me. She was like, "Aww, poor baby. Awww, you got a B in gym? Awww, you got a zero for not playing?"

Plus she was using my pencil. I got it out when I came in, and we were gonna brainstorm for the group project we're about to start, and it was sharpened weird, yeah. Like, the pencil point itself was square-ish. So C decides to use it but she "doesn't like how it's sharpened" and uses her own sharpener to make it pointy and is showing me. Okay, that's cool.

Like, WTH is that. I don't appreciate it, at all >->

Not only that, my freaking artwork got messed up.

We're basically drawing ourselves (we traced a picture of ourself) using Sharpie and we're coloring it in with pastels. Well, I used a dark brown for my hair, plus the Sharpie I used to accent my hair, and it looked terrible when I was done. :( I thought the light brown would've been too dark so I used dark brown and it's ugly and I hate it. Not only that, C used the same pencil I mentioned above to erase the pastels from her paper, so my eraser got messed up. Granted, I erased pastels from my paper with it too, but that was only after she did. The eraser was already ruined. DLSKJF'DSKLJGLDFKG.

Mmmhmm, I think that's really it for my bad day at school. The rest of my day was alright, nothing really important to mention.

So, anyway. I was wondering if you'd guys would check out my stories. The first one is an actual story, the second is a layout to a story I may start writing. I'd love feedback for both :)

Artiste

8 Mississippi

How is everyone? Have a song :)

December 13th, 2012 at 11:50pm