I feel bad...

For being happy.

I'm sure that a lot of you have heard about the horrible shooting in Connecticut. For those of you who haven't, earlier today, a person (maybe two) went into an elementary school and started shooting. So far, the number of people killed is thirty. Now, I have to ask. Who in their right fucking (excuse my language) mind goes to an ELEMENTARY school and starts killing all of these defenseless children? Now, I'm not saying that it's right for a person to go to a middle school or high school and do it, but at least then the students would be able to defend themselves more! We're talking five year olds being killed, among some other ones. Completely defenseless! Who does this? A coward. I hope to God that this guy didn't kill himself and was killed by the SWAT team or others, because then I will feel that some justice was served.
But anyway, I feel sick to my stomach to feel even a little bit happy right now. To all of you families who lost someone today, my heart goes out to you. I wish I could do more to help, but there is nothing anyone could say to make this any better. I hope all of those people rest in peace, and the families are able to get better with time. You will never forget this tragic day, but those people will always be with you, in your hearts. Rest in peace!
December 14th, 2012 at 09:03pm