Rest in peace.

I was at work when I heard about the Connecticut shooting it's so devastating twenty seven people died today. More than half of them being children between the ages of 5 and 10. That is so sad, how could anyone be this fucking cruel? Why? It's bad enough it happening in theaters and high schools, colleges, but an ELEMANTARY school? Schools are supposed to be a safe haven for children; now we're going to worry about our children and siblings' safety at a school. My heart broke when I heard about this, I have a brother and sister who are still in elementary school and thinking that they could have been some affected by this monstrous act pains me. I cried for those families, their whole worlds have been turned upside down. That monster shot himself before he could be punished.

That's what he is a monster, I don't want to hear the excuses, "oh he's mentally ill" or "let's pray for him, he must have been through so much" HE KILLED PEOPLE, innocent people and most of them children. There's no excuse for murder. Stop trying to justify what the shooter did, it was an act of violence. You may call it, "that's how people cope" no it's not, you're trying to justify what he did. There is no excuse for that. We really need to do something about gun control, when will our government wake up and smell the coffee. Something needs to be done, or there will continue to be more shootings. This is just so unacceptable.

Rest in peace to all those that passed away and to the families, my heart goes out to you, stay strong.
December 15th, 2012 at 01:59am