I SAW ED SHEERAN TONIGHT!!!

I'm literally all alkajsdlkgjaksldga right now because I can't even explain what I'm feeling at the moment. It's like happiness mixed with AJSDLKGJASLKGDJA mixed with sadness because it's over and...I DON'T KNOW. I'M SERIOUSLY SITTING HERE JUST BEING EXCITED.

So the show we went to was a benefit show through the radio station in my town and they were raising money for charity. And originally Bruno Mars was supposed to be there, but he couldn't show so they played a video on the screen of him. And then Vicci Martinez (she came in 3rd on The Voice one year) played and she was AMAZINGGGGGGGGGG.

And then the hosts of the show came on stage and said that since people were waiting for Ed since 5am, Ed decided that he was going to play a full hour and 45 minute show instead of only a few songs.

AND EVERYONE WENT CRAZY.

Bless Ed. Seriously made my night.

The only bad thing about tonight was I had to get out of the crowd because I was about to pass out and was getting dizzy because I can't be in crowds like that for too long. So we just stayed in the back after and listened since we weren't going to get back to where we were.

But omg omg omg he was beautiful and amazing and bless him and omg I just can't even right now. He is so amazing. I JUST CAN'T RIGHT NOW. I CAN'T.

Tonight was perfect.

The end. lol

-Laura
December 16th, 2012 at 08:53am