My very own Blog layout | A sad story rec | Rec me your originals

Oh wow, I never thought I would be able to make my own blog layout, but I did and surprisingly, I like it :). 1 point for Nick.

Now, last night, someone told me about this really sad story that I wanted to share with all of you. At first I was reluctant, because it was like... 2:00 in the morning and I didn't want to go to bed crying. Things that are really sad have a tendency to scar me for a few days, i.e: I can't stop thinking about it and cringing or getting that burning feeling in my eyes. Forced myself to stop thinking about the shooting because I had started to cry and I didn't want to.

But my curiosity got the best of me and I started reading. I was dead tired mind you, so I didn't think I was gonna be able to finish it. But in the beginning it was so adorable and heart warming that I forgot sleep and kept on readng.

When I got to the end ... well... yeah. I was sad. Really sad. Not enough to send me crying to bed, but enough to leave me thinking about it for days to come.

Image

Scarlet Ibis :) I'm not sure if you need adobe for that... maybe you do, maybe you don't. Try it anyway :)

Finally!! Rec me all your original stories please?! I'm really tired of searching stories section. Honestly.

Bye mibbs, I love you..... not creepy at all.
Image
December 16th, 2012 at 02:48pm