I'm Sorry

Everything seemed okay but I went about everything wrong.
I ruined a friendship but not just mine.
She hates me now and no longer wants to be my friend.
She was the only true friend I had left that I considered to be that close.
I miss her...I miss her a lot.
If I knew things would end up like this, if I could go back, I would have never, never pursued my feelings for her...never!
Men don't really cry but that day, when I got home, it surprised me by flowing from my eyes. Tears.
I never wanted to lose her as a friend...ever.
You're the first I actually......
Fuck it...I'll say it proudly...the first friend I ever shed tears for.
It was and is all my fault. I know this. I was told to forgive myself but how can I?
It all went and ended so wrong.
The look in her eyes, never has she looked at me in such a way before, so much anger and hurt, and distrust.
All I want is my friend back but I know it won't happen.
You meant so much to me but the thought of trying to actually get something I want for once in my life blinded me. The selfish needs/wants/thoughts of self misguided me.
I don't expect forgiveness of any kind since I can't forgive myself.
I won't ever regret my feelings for you...I can't...but I regret pursuing them because I lost you.
These words aren't enough but "I'm Sorry...For Everything...And I Miss You"

I'm Sorry...

(Don't really care how soft this makes me look but losing you as a friend is one of the worst things that could've happened in my life and it did so right now I'm just truly regretful and sad...can hardly smile anymore)
December 16th, 2012 at 03:10pm