I Like Him, But Is The Feeling Mutual?

This girl I know is dating a guy from Missouri and I think it is really cute. HE comes up on the holidays to see her and this year she is going to stay with him for a few months. Just seeing them together...it makes yout hink they were meant for eachother.

I have been to talking to this guy I know from the UK and he has been amazing. I really like him. He is friends with my true best friend and he told her that he was excited to meet me. he is a year older than I am...I can't wait to meet him. He said he might come and see us aroundChristmas break or in the summer.

I stay up late since there is a five hour difference between US and the UK he does the same there and it sucks, but niether of us seem to mind. He used to livve in the US, but...had family issues and had to move out of the country with his mum.

He is really sweet and doesn't seem to mind that I am hyper half the time we talk...okay almost all the time we talk. We would go back and forth for hours asking eachother questions or just talking about random stuff.

He had a girl friend in the US and it was a long distance relationship. They were together for almost two years, but she broke his heart. I would tease my bes friend now and then about how I claimed him to be mine.

Although deep down I think that I meant it...I would love to be with him. I have always wanted to live in the UK since I was little. I wanted to travel to Ireland and explore. I don't know if he feels the same about me, but judging by the fact that he had he was eacited to meet me I would say he kinda did. SO maybe there is hope afterr all in having a relationship.
December 16th, 2012 at 06:49pm