I'm definitely going into the right business. + check this out.

So, I was reading in some of the music business books I ordered here awhile back about TM's and how much they can make. The starting out, the pay isn't so hot. At all. I'll probably be making about $100 a night.

That's $700 a week if I work every night. $2,800 a month. $33,600 a year.

And keep in mind that's before taxes and all that good stuff. Not too awesome, but still not terrible either.

This one guy who used to be a TM for U2 ended up getting $4,000 a week. $4,000 A WEEK.

That's about $570 a night if I worked every night. $4,000 a week. $16,000 a month. $192,000 a year.

I was pissing myself. I want to work with mainly bands such as Asking Alexandria and I doubt they'd be paying me $4,000 a week since that genre isn't extremely, extremely popular, but hell, if someone offered to pay me 4K a week, I'd probably take it, regardless of who it was.

If I can do this right and well, I can live a great life. Getting to see the world all while basically babysitting for 100K a year.

I cannot wait for my future. Absolutely cannot.

I really can't wait to be able to give back, as well. I want to be able to donate a lot of money to my high school, namely the foreign languages department. My Spanish teacher is overworked - he has more students than anyone else in the school - and he's not able to most properly teach because the FL department is one of the last to see any funding.

So I can't wait to be able to one day, present him with a big, fat ass check for his department. He's been great to me during my entire high school experience, so I'm going to be great to him as soon as I can. I'd like to provide the school with a soccer field, as well. They play on the baseball field and it's downright pitiful.

I really need to do a lot of my Algebra work.

I have 2 worksheets, a study guide, and test corrections to do. It's going to be a pain in the ass, but I need the 100 points to pad my grade, considering I got like a 48% on the last test we took. :(

Anyway, check this out before I go!

It was apart of the stuff I was writing (and failed so hard to complete) for NaNo. Tales of Disappointment.

I also need to exercise, I've not lost or gained any weight in a couple of weeks.

I've been doing some squats when I get the chance, but I need to get back into the habit of really exercising. I've also found that it's getting easier to resist junk foods. Woo! I'm going to start this leg thing that you do in heels that looks like a lot of fun. And maybe it'll make it until I can conquer any size heel without breaking my neck, hahaha.
December 16th, 2012 at 07:03pm