Have a Little Love

We never really see our lives ending as teens or kids. We also take it for granted the life we have.

Lately, things have been getting really out of control. Shootings. Outrage. Anger.

Some people believe that the world is ending… and it's truly sad that they're making the worst of it ending.

Even if the world "end" there is no excuse to go crazy and shoot things up. It's not fair. It's not even fair to themselves who are going crazy. Do people really want to end their lives going crazy? What fuckin' use is that? To release their anger and pain just because in a week we might die.

I highly doubt the world is going to end but for those that do… don't waste your time putting your anger out at others and hurt innocent people. Enjoy your "last" days. Don't do homework or even go to work for all I care. Just enjoy you "last" days. Watch a good movie, spend money on marshmallows… achieve all that you never achieved before.

Don't waste it on anger…. don't go on a killing spree.

Don't kill innocent adolescents, it doesn't justify any reason.

It's Christmastime, it's the time for happiness and hope. It's a time to be grateful and be considerate. I find that my generation has lost it most. I can't deny I am not one who gets lost in themselves. I get lost a lot and I find myself trapped in anger and hate. But as I get older I realize all around me that I'm not the most suffering person alive. I've opened my mind and heart to see how my parents work hard to keep a roof over my head. I see people/ adults working jobs they don't like because they have to do what's needed. I see people hurting ten times more than I am because tragedy struck them instantly.

I hope if anyones reading this that they would understand what I'm saying.

Go out and help out with charity. Do a food drive. Buy presents for those who don't have it. Be grateful and giving.

Let's put a silver lining to a disaster in society nowadays.

Let's put our walls down and take in the possibility that it's not going to hurt.

Let's love more than we already do.
December 16th, 2012 at 07:50pm