Is anyone here a Buffy the Vampire Slayer fan? (Specifically Spike?)

Does anyone here like the show Buffy? Specifically, Spike and/or the actor that plays him, James Marsters?

I'm just wondering because I'm thinking of doing one or two Spike stories, and then possibly a James story. One Spike story will most likely be about an original female, and the second might have either Dawn or Buffy or both. Yup. And the James story will be an original female story.

I've been on a Buffy high since Friday. I came home Friday after school and sat in a chair watching Buffy on Netflix until like, 10 or 11 o'clock at night. Jumping around episodes with Spike in it. I might actually either start the show from the beginning, or just continue on from Season 4 or 5 or wherever the heck I was.

Rambling. Yup. So would anyone be interested? :)

Such an eventful life.

I went to the mall yesterday. Long story short, it sucked, and I ended up buying Christmas presents online instead. And I was messing around with a hot employee at Hot Topic.

Every time I go in there, a hot guy comes up to me. And most times my sister is there. She never looks like someone you expect to be in there, you know? And I don't mean that in a bad way, she even said it herself, so I and whatever employee finds me will mess with her. Yesterday he pretended to kick her out because I told him too X'D Seriously, the next hottie that comes up to me in there, I might just tell him he's hot as fudge.

Like, this guy though... amazing brown hair, black gages that weren't too big, but large enough, I believe two lip rings on the right side of his mouth, and my sister said he had between his teeth or inside his lip or something pierced...? Idk, I didn't see that.

Seriously though, OM NOM NOM.

How was everyone's weekend? :)
December 16th, 2012 at 09:41pm