Cheated by comment swap?

Does anyone ever feel they've been cheated by comment swap?
You read through the persons work, comment a great deal on it. Not a two liner. Not one paragraph. You must have exceeded 100 words in your feedback, detailing about aspects of the story including typos found, descriptions, punctuality and grammar. How the characters worked together whether well or not. Whether the writing flowed good in your opinion. You've done this... Then you've gone to look at the comment they'd left for you. ... No comment... WHAT?! or... a paragraph... Thanks... I know all feedback is appreciated... but come on!

Anyway, I've been working on the skeleton frames for my models today. You know, the little miniatures you play tabletop games with? It was bloody hard!!! Wasted a lot of putty on the first one, finding out I really could not make what I wanted. So then I took a different approach. I drew a small sketch of what I wanted on paper, then bent wire in the shape. So far, I've got two skeletons. Couldn't work any further because I'd put putty on the joints to stop the pieces moving. Can't continue till it's completely dry and solid.

So, in the meantime, I made a larger warrior skeleton, and started modelling using Play-doh. Now, it was crudely done, as it was hard to keep it to the frame nevermind putting any details in. It basically looks like a thick stickman drawing a sword. Baby steps though, aye? Lol.

Oh, I was working on Chapter 8 of War on the Wind yesterday. I was so into it! I think the conflict in that chapter will be really interesting for readers. Things start to unfold a lot more, and it really starts moving! But, if you have no idea what I'm on about, then that's because we're currently still only on Chapter 3 on the submitted Chapters :) Stick with me and you'll be in for a good ride. Not only is Chapter 8 going to be a real credit to the story, but those prior to it will keep you wanting more.
December 16th, 2012 at 10:09pm