Still miss him | Last night | Prozac | Misfits

It's been 1 year, 3 months and 19 days since I saw Jamie. Still missing him, probably always will.
Like it's not that I still have feelings for him or anything, not at all, but he was the first person I ever loved, the first person I said the L word to, the first person who said it to me, and he'll always mean something to me. I love him to bits in a non-romantic way. Despite everything I'm so fucking glad we're still in contact and still friends. Obviously we're not like we used to be but that's because things change.
Speaking to him now and I told him I miss him and he said he misses me too.
Just really want us to meet again, it would be weird and confusing but I would genuinely love to see him after all this time.
It's annoying that the only pictures I have of us is through webcams when he's been one of the most important people in my life for so long.
I reckon we'd be proper cuties if we met again aw.
I know this sounds like I have feelings for him but swear down I don't. Just a special lad to me.
He's bugging me to go on cam again, probably because I think the last time we did cam I flashed him. Oops.

Image
Aw miss you Jenno.

On another note, I had company for much longer than I intended last night/today. I invited my mate Jarv over and we watched a couple films and some TV and he ended up just staying over mine. Ugh.
He's such a lovely lad though. I mean he comes across as a fucking wanker on facebook because he has all these subscribers and like 300 likes on his profile pictures and says twatty things all the time, but in person he's actually sound. Bit of a cutie. He's so, so shy and awkward though. He didn't seem that comfortable half the time which made me feel awkward. We get on super well though. I was so worried he'd try something because as much of a good looking lad he is, he's really not my type and I'm not interested. He didn't at all though, so it's a bit weird we slept together. I mean literally sleeping by the way, not sex.
But he didn't even come to mine until nearly midnight and we didn't sleep until like 6AM, didn't wake up until 3.20PM, and he didn't leave until 4-ish. God knows how I'll manage to sleep tonight. Woke up so late.
It was nice to hang out like that though, despite that he was stoned off his face and I wasn't.

Another thing is that I need to start my Prozac again. I'll take it tomorrow morning, hopefully it doesn't make me as feel as shite as it did when I first started taking it.
I really do need it though. I started crying at college again and it was just embarrassing. I love my course group though. I have nothing in common with ANY of them in the slightest but we're all like a bit of a family who look out for eachother and we all get on so well and they were all really worried about me and on a bit of a downer because I was upset. They were checking if I was alright. Aw!

Last thing, does anyone here by any chance watch Misfits and can tell me what's going on? Because I'm seriously so confused. Help.
Oh and super noodles are amazing yay.
December 17th, 2012 at 12:22am