Looks like I'll be going to Underoath's farewell tour & for once I'm broke, BUT HAPPY!

I had enough money to buy everyone Christmas presents this year! I'm 300 bucks down, but its worth it. I don't know how I did it, but I still even have enough money for gas to get to work.

It's a Christmas miracle!

The only thing that sucks is everyone will be getting their presents late because I'll be working Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. But whatever. I'm giving them stuff, they shouldn't be sad!

Oh, and I'm going to be making, or should I say trying to make, Christmas cookies! I've never made fancy cookies before and I'm really excited! Its just sugar cookies with icing and colorful sprinkles, but it still has potential to turn out disastrous.

One of the Christmas presents I bought was tickets for my boyfriend and me to go see Underoath's Farewell Tour. Tickets are already almost sold out and the concert's a month away. I'm hoping it will be really fun. :)

I also found a dog on the side of the road a couple of days ago. Its really old and cute and I just couldn't leave it.

That brings my total amount of animals to:
-4 dogs and 5 cats. 0.0

Anyway, back to my point. THIS YEAR IS GOING TO BE A GOOD CHRISTMAS!
December 17th, 2012 at 02:37am