I'm a slut, apparently.

So if I'm a slut, then fuck it I'm a slut.

I refuse to take the word as an insult. I'm a slut cause I wear short skirts? Well I only own two skirts and they're both sexy as hell, so yeah sure I can deal with that. I'm a slut because I enjoy sex? Well, I enjoy it so why should be I be ashamed? I'm a slut because I've slept with more people than you deem acceptable? That's your views not mine, so why should I be ashamed of your opinion?

I refused to be made to feel ashamed. Why should I let myself be told how to act and how to dress? Women have had that enough over the centuries, I'm done with it. If I want to dress like a guy then I'm going to dress like a guy. If I want to dress like a girl I'm dressing like a girl. And if that means I wear short skirts and tiny tops then I will. I refuse to be told that I'm a bad person because of that.

Sure, you can think whatever you want, go ahead. But don't start coming up to me and telling me that I'm a slut and I should be ashamed and that I'm wrong in what I do. You don't know anything about me so don't act as if you do.

People tell us not be insecure, but then if we're confident then we're 'up ourselves' or 'sluts'.

So you know what. If people are so desperate for me to be a slut then fine. I'm claiming the word as my own and I'm goddam proud to be a slut. So find something new to insult me with because this is getting tiring.
December 17th, 2012 at 03:50am