The Lies of Halloween, Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and Christmas

Halloween, Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and Christmas are all just one big fat excuse for the government to get you to spend as much money as you can. I mean really.

Halloween-If the devil was born on this day, why do we celebrate it? Shouldn't we be against the devil's birth date? We have a picture of Jesus right on our wall, and then we send the children out wearing Jason masks. Ready for the lies behind Halloween? Well, first of all, back in the day some people used to think that on October 31st all of the evil spirits would come out. They used to put dead animals on their heads to scare these spirits away. When beggars came knocking at the doors, the people would put rat's blood in some food, and some without rat's blood. This is how trick or treat came to be.

You go to shops and stores and buy costumes and candy. You spend the little bit of money that you earn from your salary and give it to all kinds of people. You are also taxed for everything you buy.

Thanksgiving-Did we forget about the millions of Indians that were slaughtered? Are we giving thanks for that? The Europeans came to America. The Indians helped them. Soon, they started to multiply. They began to steal land from the Indians. The Indians declared war. The Europeans had guns. Also, one European gave the Indians blankets as a gift. The Indians didn't know that the blankets were infected with smallpox. They died by the thousands. End of story.

The government uses the love for our family and giving thanks to God a cover up for the evil that was done on this day.

Black Friday-Time to fight over material things. Time to save 10 little dollars then spend that 10 dollars on filth. Time to spend hours waiting in line just to be first at a sale. Time to go crazy, knocking everyone that you can out of your way just to get to a pair of shoes. Done with the sales? Time to spend even more money buying presents.

Christmas-This day is really to worship a man named Nimrod who married his mother and had a son/brother by her. The people loved Nimrod, and December 25th was the day he was born, not Jesus. Nimrod was often referred to as the sun god, and the people he ruled over were tree worshippers. This is why there are lights and Christmas trees on this day. See the red ornament and the star on your tree? Represents the sun. Hard for you to take? Well, sorry, but it's the truth. Even if this was the day that Jesus was born, Santa wiped him out of the picture. If you take your child to the mall, and there's Jesus, and Santa, which lap is your child going to want to sit on? Exactly.

We spend all of our hard earned cash buying presents, and then we give the credit to a fake man named Santa Clause.

You can deny anything, and everything in this passage, but nothing you say will make me go against the facts. I know this to be the facts, and if you don't like it, well, that's your problem. Let's just agree to disagree.
December 18th, 2012 at 12:43am