Come and Talk to me!!!!!

Dun dun duuuuuh!!!

So, slowly getting there with models, but that's not what I'm to talk about this afternoon :)

Progress with my web story 'War on the Wind' is going well. I'm quite happy with it, though I always make sure to give each chapter a good check over before I upload. I'm still looking forwards to feedback and readers, so if you've got time, don't be shy and check the story out :)

I'm also working on another story... What is it? Well, it's sure different in many aspects to the stories I have up at the moment, but it also incorporates several aspects from them as well. Realism (though it does hold fantasy), war, friendship, etc etc. I've got the imagery in my head, but getting it all planned out then written, well, that's another story.

This story won't feature on Mibba, as I would like, hopefully, to try and get it published in the future. I will of course be scrutinising over every inch of it before trying that though, as I can't boast that I'm a brilliant writer, have perfect grammer or punctuation. *Sigh* writing can be hard I tell you :P But yeah, if ever you become a fan of my writing on here, you may one day just find the urge to check out the story 'if' it does get published.

So, anyway. How is everyone? Have you any plans for the future concerning writing, even if that's just releasing another story on Mibba? Do you find it hard? Rewarding? Taxing? What are your thoughts on the world of writing currently? Oh, and my favourite question right now. What are your thoughts on books evolving into transferrable electronic data, such as e-books, audio tapes? Do you think such things will affect libraries and books stores? Or do you think they can all work in equilibrium? Is that how you spell it? I should check that out lol
December 19th, 2012 at 03:13pm