FINALLY OVER. + Read my new story? :)

So you don't have to actually read this For your convenience, a link to my new story :)

I've only been coming on Mibba for a little bit every few days because I've had this gigantic English project, but finally it's done!

Actually, okay, I finished it yesterday, but today and tomorrow my class is presenting the projects to my teacher.

And I went first.

Everyone was like, happy and surprised I was going first lol. We were all terrified out of our minds to present. I was actually shaking (like I always do when presenting lol) but it wasn't that bad. I think everyone really like my project :) I'm more worried about having done bad on the essay part. I assume I won't be getting my final grade until after Winter Break.

Which starts on Friday, by the way :)

We're also watching Elf in my Entrepreneurship class lol.

Ugh, I can't believe Christmas is on Tuesday! So much stuff has happened this year - and the year flew by - and it honestly doesn't feel like Christmas should be right there. I'm excited for presents, though, and to presents to my family :) There's a birthday happening in my family soon, and thennnnnnn I turn 18 in January =D But that'll be another blog when that happens lmao.

Nothing else much to report on. Been watching wrestling episodes off the DVR to clear off some space. Wade Barrett... mmm wanna break me off a piece of that English muffin ;D

I

Image

MEAN

Image

YUM

Image

He looks good without a beard too, but whatever.

Oh, and Noel Fielding and Russell Brand are amazing together, and they're both hot. My thing for English guys keeps coming on stronger every and every day ;D

Does anyone else here listen to the iheartradio station Slippery When Wet? I love the channel so much, I always find new songs to obsess with. They never play anything bad, and it's none of the crap that comes on the radio now.

Lol how is everyone? :) /rambling
December 19th, 2012 at 10:42pm