Irony?

I don't like how Mibba seems to predict the future.

I was looking over a conversation I had two years ago (on the site) about a person on another site (that I'm now friendly acquaintances with) who writes really unusual hardcore fetish porn (tentacles, diapers, etc) and basically a user said he deserved all the shit he got.

Two users started saying he was fucked up and had horrible stories and was completely disrespectful. I thought it was great he felt like he could write those stories because a lot of people wouldn't.

That conversation was the reason I finally got the balls to write my story, Milk, because if he could do it, I could do it.

And I ended up getting some of the same shit he did, as well as over 30 plagiarized versions.

It just sucks that the same thing ended up happening to me.

It clearly shows that people are just generally immature and that they will read things they have been clearly warned not to read and then complain about it.

It makes me very sad because I expect my readers to be respectful and mature and clearly they are everything but. (Not all of them, of course, just the people who tell me to die, kill myself, and that it's my fault my story got plagiarized.)
December 20th, 2012 at 02:42am