Would you consider this flirting?

Ok, so usually I know when someone's flirting with me, I mean it's usually pretty obvious. Except that there's this guy, and he used to hate me so now it's a little confusing.

A bit of background: I met him through my ex, they're best friends and also he's my best friend's brother. He hated me for a really long time because basically I embarrassed him in front of his then-girlfriend by pointing out how much of a pussy he was acting like (he was acting like her little puppy dog).

He left to go to school in September and I hadn't seen him since, but now he's back for the holidays.

He was acting a lot nicer to me than he did before which I took as a good sign, but then he kind of acted like he was flirting a little? But I didn't know for sure because like I said, he used to hate me so I just didn't know.

But yeah, we were watching The Walking Dead and he was on the couch with his sister and I said I was bored because I was on the other couch not watching it, so his sister tells me to sit on his other side and watch it with them, but he was laying down taking up all the room so I said no and went upstairs on the laptop. Later, when I came back down I asked if she was done and he says to just come watch it with them, but like he was still laying down taking up all the room. Then later, he asks me if I'd fuck the Asian guy. I kind of made a face like I wasn't sure, and he makes a gesture like "probably not, he probably has a small dick"

Then after that, I was sitting on the couch and he walked by and threw his hat at me, so I threw it back at him as he was walking by. He comes back and asks me where his hat is, and I tell him I threw it at him, so he grabs it off the floor and throws it back at me.

I dunno, if this were any other guy I'd totally take that as a slight flirtation, but because it's him I don't know what to think about it. Help?
December 20th, 2012 at 03:43am