Stuff for if you read my stories

I dont even want to comment on it but I feel as though I might as well get some things said.

You know what I'm talking about.

All I'm saying, really, is that I do and will continue to support Lostprophets as a band. Because they've made a huge difference to my life and...yeah.

And about my fanfics...I dont know. It sounds sad but the prospect of not being able to continue and finish some of them makes me feel kind of...empty? Writing makes up a huge part of my life, whether it's stuff that gets uploaded here or stuff that stays, private to me, on my laptop, or in a notebook in my bedroom. And I get really attached to fanfics that I'm reading or writing. So, um, I'm really not too sure how to describe the feelings I have about this.

I've not really had much motivation to write lately anyway, theres a lot of stuff going on in my personal life that is taking up a lot of space in my brain and what with Christmas approaching, I have presents to buy, people to visit, etc...

We'll see what happens.

None of this probably made sense, sorry about that.

Basically, in summary: I wont be updating Solitude or Tell Me Those Three Little Words for a while. If I write within the next few weeks, it wont be any Smatkins.

Okay.
December 20th, 2012 at 07:39pm