I'm Homeless!

EMERGENCY! EMERGENCY!
So guess what! No one will guess this one!

My mom and grandma are fighting like they have been for the last seven months but it's gotten to a new level this morning! Gma owns the house we live in and plans on selling it on the first of the year. We have no money and there's no way in hell my grandmother is going to give us half the profit of the house because she owns it as she's stated apparently millions of times.

Me and my family of four may be homeless in 2013!

Isn't this just so exciting! I can't even believe my own grandmother would do something like this. But I guess she will since it's her intentions to sell off the house i've lived in since I was in the sixth grade. And even before that but we moved for awhile.

This is me pretty much ranting about the betrayal of my own grandmother. It's hard to process and i'm just the third party hearing my mother's side of the story but if she really does sell the house I'm the one out on the streets with my family. Not her.

So now I get to live with the knowledge that I may not have my house in the very near future and tomorrow is Christmas for me since my brother is working on Christmas. Just gotta breath and get through it though. I guess.

This sucks.
December 20th, 2012 at 07:46pm