These shooting threats and stuff are hitting TOO close to home. + other stuff.

The other day, a kid from the next county over was arrested after he was threatening to bring a gun to school and shoot up one of my school's rival schools. I have many, many friends at that school. Like it happened on Tuesday, I think. Four days after the Connecticut shooting. Thank GOD no one was hurt though, and he was arrested before he could do anything.

And at a community college in a place about 45 minutes away from where I live, a guy committed suicide in the parking lot before classes started. His parents later released that he'd been having a lot of personal problems and such, but they never thought it would come to that.

All of this is heartbreaking and scary. Stuff like this has always been states away from me, but this? This is right here at my town's doorstep. I don't like the idea that literally any day someone could come in and shoot at my school or any of my classmates could commit suicide right in the parking lot.

It's just really put things into perspective for me, lately. Life is fragile and it can be taken away at anytime. By anyone.

I've found myself praying an awful lot lately.

You can't just not like Sum 41

I've been listening to Pandora a lot lately and they keep putting Sum 41 on my T. Mills radio and I don't even care, it's absolutely wonderful. I have yet to hear a bad song by them. They're just so fab. Usually with bands they have some songs I don't like, but not them.

They're my latest obsession, basically. That and Swimming Pools (Drank) by Kendrick Lamar.

How have you all been? Who's excited for Christmas or any other holiday celebrations?

What do you guys think you're getting (or hoping to get!)

I'm praying I'm getting a new phone cause mine is about wore out. Bless its heart, it's been good to me since last Christmas, but it's just... it needs to rest in peace it's so bad off. I'm also hoping for lots of cute clothes.

And to not gain 432525342554 pounds, hahaha!
December 21st, 2012 at 01:19am