Days have been good

I've been in Quincy for about a week..
At first I was kinda blah about it..
My parents went to Vegas though and I was practically at the house alone because Ty and my grandma who is a teacher had school.

On Tuesday, I went to a basketball game with Addison. I really had a lot of fun and met a lot of people! I started realizing this place is super nice and has probably the nicest people ever.

Yesterday, I went to the youth group here.
Let me say it is the greatest youth group I have ever been to. Turns out that it was gift exchange night and Ty and I got our gifts wrapped and were on our way!
The people there were so funny an nice:) I met a lot of people there too! I have met about 15 people being here and you know what?
I love it here! If I could i would move right now! I would miss my friends though, but when I am here I'm so much happier and my mood is great!
I wake up with a smile on my face because being here is like home. A place where I feel that I belong and I'm happy.

Ty likes it here I know he does. To the point where he isn't sure if he wants to move back. The problem with the beach is that once you are there it's like you can never get out and when you do, it's vacation. It's relieving being out of that place people try to call a town. It's always gloomy and it's a place of bad luck.
Almost everyone is the same there and you get sick of it.

On the upside, the world ending tomorrow.. Nah!
And hey 5 and almost 4 days until Christmas!!!! Yay:)

I should probably go though.. Probably got bored throughout this entry... Anywho, I'll write soon:)

-A. Miller
December 21st, 2012 at 02:21am