"Make an effort. Try to catch the ball." No. "You don't know who Big Sean is?" No. & others + Check out my new stories?

(Rambling, but story links at end of blog.)

So in gym, my teacher told me to try and make an effort to catch the ball (we're playing handball). I told him no. Wanna know why?

It was a five-on-five game we were playing, I was one of the five on my team. They did not throw the ball to me once. That's not my fault. I only caught the ball once, and that was because someone on the other team made a bad throw. Then when I threw it to a girl on my team, who was freaking standing right in front of me, she didn't even catch it.

How am I supposed to make an effort if no one throws it to me? Should I wave my arms around like a fricking idiot until they do? I don't think so.

And then this girl in my art class was so surprised, Lord knows why, that I don't listen to rap music, and doesn't know who Big Sean is. And she "thought it was cute" that I listen to rock music.

Seriously, every time I say something, mostly she'll reply with, "Awww, isn't that cute, you -insert whatever I say to her here-." Like, wtf? And the other girl at my table gave me the same look she did when I said I don't listen to rap music.

Her last day is tomorrow, then she's supposedly moving (the one who always says whatever I do is cute). Is it wrong I don't care that she's going? Lol.

Uhh... what else?

All these tiny little birds were swarming all the backyards on my block today. There was hundreds - maybe even a thousand or so - of birds. I videotaped it, will try to upload it tomorrow if I can. The videos suck, but whatever.

It was cool either way. I opened the window to listen to them, it was so loud and there was so many. And when they would take off flying, the sound their wings made... it was incredible to see. I hope they come back, my mom said they've been doing this lately. Others took pictures of them, too, and my school librarian said she saw them do it in the woods by the school, either today or yesterday, I forget which.

Which then led to the creation of my new story which is linked below. That, and the world ending tomorrow, so yeah. :)

Also, at book club, I got the idea for a second story, which is also linked. I'd love feedback on them :) They're only layouts, not actual chapters yet, but still. Lol.

I feel like I wanted to add more to this, but I forget. My computer is being slow as ever tonight, and I really want to watch the video of Russell Brand and the WBC. >-> I'm also doing laundry at the same time.

Winter break starts tomorrow :) So I want to wish everyone a happy holidays, no matter what it is you celebrate. And if you celebrate nothing, then I wish you a happy December either way :) Stay safe during the holidays and be responsible, please :)

Link time, then have a song :)

Ferry
How the Nerds Saved the World

And 8 Mississippi

December 21st, 2012 at 03:28am