Did you know the CDC has a page for zombie apocalypse readiness?

Hey guys. How've we all been on this lovely apocalypse eve?

We were watching uh, a movie I don't remember to be honest, earlier and my nieces and brother started talking about the supposed apocalypse tomorrow. My brother started laughing and he goes, "At midnight you'll see some flashing lights, and then by 1 there'll be a tsunami and then some earthquakes. It's on a schedule, obviously." And then we took the quiz on xbox live for the "readiness" and we got 3 out of 5 questions, haha.

But anyway, one of the questions was "What event does the CDC have an official page for?" or something like that, it asked for something official. Then answers were: infection, the zombie apocalypse, nuclear war, and chemical warfare.

I laughed at the idea of the CDC having a page for the zombie apocalypse; you don't need to be a rocket scientist to know the effects of a nuclear war on the world; infection sorta fell into the above categories, so we chose Chemical Warfare.

It was wrong, and the correct answer was the zombie apocalypse.

http://www.cdc.gov/phpr/zombies.htm

Yeah.

And my brother said he heard of a case back in the early 1900's that somewhere in Germany people were getting this disease that messed with their heads and made them go crazy and eat each other, or something. I dunno. I thought it was kinda ridiculous, but in this world, anything is possible, really. At least that's what I think.

Uh yeah, that's all I really had to say.

G'night, Mibba. See you all tomorrow.
December 21st, 2012 at 06:09am