Top 10 Sexiest Kpop Guys

And I will state, this is in my opinion. You may have different thoughts and that is perfectly okay! I'm also kinda stuck in my little bubble so I haven't completely spread out in the world of Kpop yet so there's probably still plenty of hot eye candy to find. :)
I will go from 10 to numero uno so HERE WE GO WITH THE KOREAN OVERY-EXPLOSION!

10) Donghae from Super Junior
Image
Donghae is so charisimatic he's on the verge of cute. But he's still got it going on and he's more than ready to keep people smiling.

9) G-Dragon from BIGBANG
Image
G-Dragon is unique and his uniqueness is what makes him so dang sexy. I've never known a guy who can be both adorable and cute at the same time. Along with half his head shaved off and the ends died magenta. Like whut.

8) Kyuhyun from Super Junior
Image
The evil maknae whose got a voice stronger and deeper than anyone would think. Plus, when he pulls out the evil glare we all know he has...watch out, ladies.

7) Jaejoong from JYJ
Image
Jaejoong's more of the cooler, brooding type, though you'll catch his dorky side. His eyes, omg. Don't even get me started on his eyes!

6) Junsu from JYJ
Image
Junsu used to be the cute one, but after seeing his solo work...what happened to the cuteness, Junsu? You add to sexual frustrations around the world now!

5) Eli from U-Kiss
Image
He speaks English and his rapping is superb. He's got one of those voices that sticks out in the Kpop world. Plus, he's just hot.

4) Bi Rain
Image
Who can forget the "Love Song" video. I think I've said enough.

3) T.O.P. from BIGBANG
Image
95% of the time when you ask a person who their BIGBANG bias is, they're gonna answer with TOP.
Smoldering, brooding eyes and deep, rough voice. Yep, his pores seep sex appeal.

2) Choi Siwon from Super Junior
Image
Known as the hottest member of Super Junior, I'd have to agree. His gentlemen persona mixed with his killer abs makes him a swoon-worthy for any Kpop fan.

1) Jung Yunho(U-Know) from TVXQ!
Image
Image
This guy can have the most serious persona, but his dorkiness is never far behind. He's manly and professional with a killer smolder look that makes you melt in a puddle of fangirl feels. Who doesn't want that? I'm being totally bias here, I know.

And that's that. I'd give honorable mentions, but I'm running short on time. And my mother's patience. So we'll just say Taeyang from BIGBANG, Micky from JYJ, and Se7ven weren't far behind these guys.
Feel free to leave your own Top 10 Kpop men in the comments if you like. :)

Hope you enjoyed!
-Aydios, lovlies! <3
December 21st, 2012 at 09:50pm