I could be somewhat working for an English music magazine?

So I follow this guy on twitter who works for a music magazine called Discovered or something to that extent. They're sort of new and the sub-editor is the guy I follow and he tweeted earlier about them needing new temps to write album reviews and that kind of stuff. I shot him a tweet and was like "that'd be so awesome, but I'm American and I don't know if that'd work."

He tweets me back like "We have two Americans working for us and they cover American festivals and such, so it could work."

SO he tells me to send him a message on Facebook for the details and I'm like OH YEAH, POSSIBLE MAGAZINE WORK, YEAH.

He sends me a message basically telling me I would just be working as a temp (no pay, obvi, I wasn't expecting it, really.) and then I could later work up the ranks and be paid when the editor graduated from University and they bought office space and stuff.

He wants me to write 3 reviews, basically. 2 album reviews and 1 live show review.

This could definitely be something for me to get my foot in the door in the music business and help me get exposure for me to get into tour management after I graduate from school in 2016. It's exciting!

PLUS SCHOOL HAS OFFICIALLY BROKEN UP UNTIL THE 7TH OF JANUARY AND I HAVE PLENTY OF TIME TO WRITE THOSE THREE REVIEWS.

Guys. This is an awesome opportunity.
December 21st, 2012 at 10:52pm