Why it was just hard to write that chapter + New stories & compliments & others.

So I literally just updated my story 8 Mississippi and I won't lie, it made my stomach hurt to write it.

Why?

Because it's about a young girl being killed. Shot, actually. And then I started thinking of all those kids killed in the Connecticut shooting and I felt so bad. So bad to even write that story when something like that happened. Part of me didn't even want to continue, but I did. I hope I don't feel this bad writing the next chapter, I don't know if I'll be able to do it.

I hope all those killed during the shooting rest in peace < 3

To make a more happier note, there's that story if anyone wants to read it.

If not, I started two new stories tonight. Ferry is going to be a romance about the world ending and How the Nerds Saved the World is exactly what the title suggests :) So if anyone would be willing to check any of those three stories out, I'd be very glad.

Also, I was complimented twice yesterday and it made me really happy :3 My friend M told me how she always loves my clothes (I was wearing skinny jeans that look like snake skin lol) and my shoes and all, and asked me to teach her to dress like me XD I knew she wasn't serious about the last part but I felt happy when she said it :)

And then not long after that, when I went to Book Club, another girl named G, she's in a grade below me, told me she likes my clothes because I always wear cool clothes. Again, I was very happy :) Should've starteed wearing colored skinny jeans a long time ago. Lol!

My Winter Break started today. We had a shortened day but I stayed home, and we went out to dinner for my mom's birthday which is this weekend.

I'm excited for Christmas, it feels like it came early though. I wrapped more presents today, a hoodie for my sister and sweaters for my brothers.

I also want to say RIP to my brother R, his grandfather died the other day and I just now learned about it tonight. I know his other grandfather was sick, not sure if he was released from the hospital or not. R, I love you, never forget that < 3

How is everyone else? :)
December 22nd, 2012 at 05:27am