Rant about "Haylor"; A.K.A. The relationship between Harry Styles and Taylor Swift that everyone is all worked up about. ( WARNING.LONG.RANT.)

Eating: Air
Drinking: Milk
Mood: Annoyed
Listening to: Quinn and Cantara podcasts
The Dirt:

Okay, so I've about had it with "haylor". No, not the relationship between Harry Styles and Taylor Swift, I'm sick of the madness that surrounds it.
Take the time to copy and paste this link into your browser, and look at the webpage. My blog may not make sense from beyond this paragraph if you don't. http://web.stagram.com/tag/haylor/
Read it? Seen it? Ready for the rant? O-KAY!
Why is everyone so mad at Taylor? Why? Nobody hated her or had a problem with her until she started dating Harry Styles. OH MY GOD HKJFDJHFDSKJDHJDFIESNKNDSKUHIDSUJCDNSFJH WHAT A WHORE! Are you kidding me? Give me a break! I'm admittedley not a huge One Direction fan, or really a huge Taylor Swift fan for that matter, but it's upsetting that someone so innocent in all of this is being called "Taylorwhoreswift" and other things just because there are some girls out there that are jealous.
You girls need to chill. I'm sorry, but Harry Styles is not your private property. I know; such may come as a surprise to you, but what you all are doing is wrong. How would you feel if you were getting trolled because a bunch of psychos thought that they owned your boyfriend? Seriously.
There is nothing wrong with Taylor Swift, okay? She dates a lot, so what? It's not her fault she hasn't found the right one yet. You seldom end up marrying the FIRST guy you date, and you know what, that's okay. She is far from a whore. The reason you guys are calling her that is because you're jealous. And you know what, that's fine too. Why can't you just say that you're jealous that Taylor is with Harry and you're not, instead of labeling her things that frankly, she doesn't deserve? Is there something I just don't understand, here?
Peace out.
December 23rd, 2012 at 01:16am