Getting back into the swing of things.

Well, I've finally done it.

I've posted the first chapter of a story that I've been brainstorming and working on for a little while now. It's a fanfic, mind you, which isn't something I usually post, I usually try to stick to original fiction. (That said, my very first chaptered story that I ever posted on this site was a Twilight fanfiction - that has thankfully been long deleted.) But I've been reading a ridiculous amount of All Time Low fanfiction and have actually brainstormed the plot lines to a four-part series (which will obviously feature each member of the band respectfully).

For the first time in a long time, I'm actually excited about writing something. It's been literal months since I've posted anything at all and it's probably been a year since I've actually been active on this site. It feels like I'm starting all over again - trying to navigate the new site and trying to figure out the new layout maker; that said, it's going hopelessly with the blog layout maker. If anyone can extend some advice, I'd be much obliged!

Like I said, it's been days/months/almost years since I've been active on this site, so I'm curious as to how many people I will remember, or who will remember me. I've got a nice few people from this site that I follow on tumblr and twitter, though I'm not sure that I'd remember their usernames if it came down to it. I feel like I need to tell you that once upon a time I went by: Legacy, Saviour, vega, ballet shoes, noah puckerman and broadway, along with a handful of others that I truly don't remember.

I'm always up for chatting with new people, so please: feel free to shoot me a message or a comment or whatever! :)

Also, I'm just going to leave this little link here for you. Just in case you'd like to check out that All Time Low fanfiction I was talking about earlier. It's going to be good. Pinky swear.

I meant it about the layout help as well. Looking at this boring, generic default layout is going to burn my eyes out.

xo.
breaking faces
December 23rd, 2012 at 06:04am