I don't like Christmas presents.

Seriously.

Okay, let me re-word that title. I like presents, but by God. The stuff I get is either not something I'd use/wear in a million years, or it's impractical.

Like the dresses I receive yearly.

Image

I do not wear dresses. I own one dress from my Godsister's birthday, which happens to be from a punk store. One dress. Before I got that dress, the last time a bothered to get one (for another special occasion) was in 2010.

And by Jesus, the make-up I receive.

Image

Don't get me wrong, I wear make-up. But seriously. Seriously. I will not wear a lipstick called Faery Pink. I don't like faeries, and I don't like pink. I like black and reds and neautral colours. But not pink. No. No.

Oh, and there's this, from last year.

Image

I bought a family friend's daughter a $40 bag (with my money), plus gave her an additional $30, and what do I get in return?

A size XXL pyjama set.

Image

I am not a size XXL, nor do I wear pyjamas. I wear t-shirts and tracksuits. In fact, I told her that I don't want anything, because I knew what she'd get me would be girly and ew and yucky and from Target.

Heh.
Heheh.

Image

I hate gifts. Don't get me wrong, I know that it's hard choosing for me, and it's the thought that counts, but by God. It isn't that hard. A pair of jeans or a Doctor Who plushie. A Black Sabbath CD or a Pokemon movie. Hell, even some hairties.

And I hate it when people ask me what I want.

Image

I've been saving up for Lolita clothes this whole year. Now it's Christmas and the family are all like, what would you like?

I have the type of family that thing doll-like clothes are stupid and immature. I also have a family that hates anything modern, such as K-Pop music or J-Rock. Oh, and don't get me started on the Visual Kei look.

It's like a volcano errupted when that topic comes around.

So I'm stuck with this whole, I want money situation, but you can't just say that. It's like, no. You did not. Just. Say. That.

Taboo, b*tch.

Urgh.

Christmas.

And I'm stuck every Christmas receiving super girly things, and on the outside I'm like:

Image

And on the inside:

Image

Now, I'm going to stop my selfish little rant and mentally prepare myself for pink everything.
December 23rd, 2012 at 06:23am