The Past is History, thank goodness and I can now look towards the Future.

I was just looking at my previous blog entries and thought to myself, wow, I was pretty bitter and angry. But, who can blame me? I was living in a house with family that refused to listen to what I was saying, they still do but, I can cope with it now that I have moved out. Things are much better now than they were then. I have full-time work, my own place and I live somewhat closer to the friends that I love very dearly.

Despite all the drama and the heartache, we happy few have stuck by each other. We few...Hell, I even learned that my ex doesn't hate me. Color me shocked. I guess I underestimated people's capacity to forgive, specifically his. I have so much to learn about life, I feel so young and yet old at the same time.

Look at me, getting all sentimental during the Christmas season. If I was a guy, I would say that I was growing a pair of ovaries but, I'm not. I'm a girl, obviously. And as a girl, I'm entitled and I dare say, expected to get emotional at times. It's Christmas Eve for God's sake.

All I'm saying it just be grateful for what you have and what you get and don't forget your past because it helped shaped the person you are today.
December 24th, 2012 at 03:54pm