car wrecks, tears, and the blood of my enemies

Got into my first car accident today.

I'm back from college and my mom needed me to go get some last minute groceries for holiday cooking and she sent me in her car (since mine is back at school) and her car is much larger than mine. It's a lot longer in the front so as I'm pulling in to park the car it bashes into this mini van.

It was bad.

So I'm sitting in the car hyperventilating and freaking out, and I get out to look at the damage and this guy comes up and just looks at me and asks me if I'm okay and then he asks me if I'm a new driver and then I do start crying.

It's really bad. I'm not a new driver, this is my mother's car, I have no idea how to trade insurance information, and I have just started my period.

Literally, standing in the freezing cold, with my pants soaked in the blood of my enemies, and I am having the biggest freak out ever.

Like - worst christmas morning pre-game ever.

I feel awful, and my mom was even really nice about it and understanding and was saying stuff like "it's just a car, I'm just glad you're okay" and "I just want to focus on spending time with you instead of this." which just made me feel worse.

Awful.

I feel so awful.
December 24th, 2012 at 04:41pm